Cathy Ach is the President and Founder of Learning Paradigms, Inc. with deep expertise in strategy formulation, organization alignment, leadership development, and large-scale change. She is passionate about ‘walking the path’ with leaders and their teams to help them realize their full potential.
She is also a Certified Professional Coach and has worked closely with hundreds of leaders to help them drive growth and sustainable change in critical areas of business performance. Cathy has a unique ability to create meaningful connections, ask hard questions, and provide the right balance of challenge and support to lead people through performance breakthroughs.
Cathy has partnered with senior leaders across a wide range of industries and organizations in her role as both an OD consultant and an executive coach. Since 2010, she has been involved in coaching consortiums at five major global corporations on multi-year initiatives to elevate leadership development and transform the culture. She is deeply invested in enabling and inspiring individuals, teams, and organizations to perform at their highest possible levels.
Certifications & Assessments
- Masters of Science in Learning and Organizational Change (MSLOC), Northwestern University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certification through the Center for Executive Coaching
- Leadership Circle Profile 360
- TypeCoach Verifier & Communications Systems
Email me at email@example.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn